Saturday, December 1, 2012

Final fade out character sheets

Last night I made my first two character sheets for my Rocky and Andy campaign. First things first, the sheets are not my own creation I read about them on vampifans blog, and really liked his new skills and the idea of a nice record of every character in my game. So here is the link to his blog post about the character sheets and how he is using them. http://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/atz-ffo-character-record-sheets.html
I doubt I would do any justice to his new rules if I tried to explain them. And his blog is very useful in many ways, he explains the rules very well throughout his games as he posts them.

I did add two things to the original sheets. First is a picture of the character in the top left corner. Second I coated the whole card in a heavy duty lamination. Now when I say I did it, I really mean my friend Kelly helped me bring my idea to fruition she rocks at this kind of stuff. We went to Kinkos and got the card laminated. I was happily surprised to see how sturdy they are and it was very inexpensive to have them cut and coat them. So I see that I will be doing this with all of my character sheets in the future as I finish off my miniatures. I have yet to write on them but I'm sure it will work wonderfully. I plan on using wet erase markers on them because I have had dry erase markers stain other things in the past.
And less worries of the cards getting rubbed off on accident. So enough of my carrying on here are Rocky and Andy hot off the press....

Rocky Lee

Andy


Hopefully my next post will see the character creation of Rocky and Andy. And bring me one step closer to Day One of The Rocky and Andy Show.
And once again my friends and family thank you for indulging my ramblings once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment